Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Education

Dear Students from Bukit Panjang and Ma Wan,

These are questions on the education system of Singapore that you can discuss about.

1) How many students are there in your class and in your school?
2) How many main subjects do you study in your school? What are the subjects?
3) How many tests and examinations are there in an academic year?
4) What do you think about the system of EM1 and EM2?
5) What are the co - curricular activities (CCA) available in your school? What's your CCA?

Have fun discussing these questions above!

Love,
Faith

6 comments:

  1. There are 32 students (including me) in our class and 969 students in our school. Can you tell me about the information of Bukit Panjang Primary School?

    Kei Wai 5D Donald Ting Ho Tin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,can you tell me? Unkown person?

    5D (12)
    Kwan Long Ching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, can you tell me more about the information of Bukit Panjang Primary School? I want to know more about that. There are 32 person in our class.


    Kei Wai (Ma Wan)5D (01)Ernest Chan Tsz Fung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm Alvin and I'm in the same class as Donald and Kwan Long Ching.Donald is one of the best friend of mine.There's two terms and there's a test,an exam each term. Chiness,English,Math,General science are the most important classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are 4 main subjects I study in my school, such as Chinese Language, English Language, Mathematics and General Study. Can you tell me about the information of Bukit Panjang Primary School?

    ReplyDelete
  6. the rough range of pupils in a class is around 39-43.There roughly 440 pupils in our Primary 5 Level. We take exams every term on subjects like English, Mathematics, Chinese and Science.

    -Lim Jia Jia(15)5J Bukit Panjang Primary School

    ReplyDelete