Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Reflections from students of BPPS

Dear students from BPPS,

I want to thank you for hosting the students from KWMWPS. We had a really good time. Thanks for showing us hospitality and kindness. We really appreciate it.

I have a small homework for you. Can you write your reflection about the day that we spent with you? Tell me what you have learnt from collaborating, interacting and communicating with our students. Let me know how we can make the exchange better. I really hope that you had a good time interacting with our students. I'm sure our students had a superb time!

Hope to see you soon again!

Love,
Faith

1 comment:

  1. That day was quite fun as we had a "mini" sports carnival. However it was a pity that we could not go for the field trip. I also hope that the pupils will be coming to Singapore again!

    ReplyDelete