Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Note to the Parents

Dear Parents of Ma Wan Kids,

I guess this weekend might have been spent on shopping and packing for your child's school trip to Singapore. I hope that you have managed to get everything ready for them. I'm sure your child must have very excited and looking forward to the trip too. At the same time, I believe that as parents, you might be feeling a little anxious for your child. Don't worry, your child is in safe hands.

The weather in Singapore today is about 24 to 33 degrees. Please click on this link for weather forecasts. The weather is Singapore is normally hot and humid with showers sometimes in the day. It would be good to pack summer clothes for your child and maybe one or two long sleeve t-shirts and a jacket too. Don't worry about food. Singapore has lots of cheap and good food. I've seen the itinerary provided by the travel agent and the places that they are going to bring us for meals are really good. They have very yummy, tasty and delicious food there. I've got a feeling that you child might come back a few pounds heavier. It always happen to me when I go back to Singapore.

Parents, if you have any questions, feel free to ask questions in the comments and I will try my best to answer them. If you child has questions, feel free to ask me too. I'm looking forward to spending time with your child in Singapore! Oh yes, before I forget, I will be updating this blog from Singapore for you to have a look on the activities that your child and the teachers have done. So remember to check the blog!

Love,
Faith

5 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Faith,

    Thanks for very note here. I believed the teachers and the students have arrived Singapore safely. We’re looking forward to share their exciting moment in Singapore by viewing this blog. Thank you again for your kind arrangement and the hospitality in Singapore. Hope you all have a wonderful time in your parents’ house tonight.

    Parents of Kristy Kung 5e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Parents of Kristy,

    The teachers and students have arrived safely. They had an enjoyable day here. They have just left my home for the hotel. I'm sure they'll sleep very well tonight!

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Miss Faith,
    We really want to give our thanks to you and your family. It's been so kind to take those kids to your home and to have dinner. I'm sure they should enjoy the good time at your home. We're looking forward to see more about those kids's activities in S'pore. Thanks again!

    Best wishes from
    Parents of Christopher Wan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Parents of Christopher Wan,

    You're always welcome! I'm glad that the kids had fun in my home.

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss Faith,

    Thanks to update so nice pictures with details description day by day. We can share the happliness and sight-seeing with you all at home. Thanks for you & your family the hospitality in Singapore. Surely that it is unforgettable experience to kids.

    Dear ALL techers,

    Thanks to take care the kids and let them have a worth experience in their school life.

    Have a nice day and enjoy the trip. See you all on Tue (3/30).

    Parents of Jeffrey Cheng (5C)

    ReplyDelete